5358 Fioli Loop, San Ramon, CA 94582
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday 9/19 & Sunday 9/20 1-4PM
OFFERED AT $785,000
Desirable end unit in cozy Windemere neighborhood. Flowing open floorplan with a spacious family room, formal dining area and an elegant, upgraded kitchen. This classic San Ramon townhouse was built by Centex in 2010, and features an efficient 2337 square feet, three-level floorplan with 3-bedrooms and 2.5-baths.
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Appliances
- Cozy Balcony Off of Master Bedroom
- Custom Built Media Niche in the Family Room
- Maple Cabinets with Custom Hardware
- Natural Stone Full Backsplash in the Kitchen
- 5-Burner Chef’s Gas Range
- Upgraded Granite Slab in the Kitchen
- Recessed Lighting in the Family Room and Kitchen Area
- Large and Spacious Loft with Recessed Lighting
This small community of townhomes has a beautiful community pool with incredible views of the entire San Ramon Valley. A fabulous place to hang out and relax with friends or family during the warm summer months!
Conveniently located near Piccadilly Park, Dougherty Valley High School, Hidden Hills Elementary School, and just a few short minutes to the Gale Ranch Shopping Plaza. You’re never far from what you need!
Low HOA dues of $264/month cover exterior hazard insurance, roof, exterior maintenance, community pool and maintenance of green areas.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this exceptional home, give Rama Mehra a call at (925) 415-0835. Don’t miss your chance to own in one of San Ramon’s most desirable communities!