Home for sale in Windemere San Ramon 2069 Arlington Way
We are thrilled to announce Rama Mehra’s newest Home for sale in Windemere San Ramon 2069 Arlington Way !
This stunning 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home was built in 2007 by Brookfield Homes, and is situated on a 3,553 square foot corner lot in the prestigious Windemere neighborhood of San Ramon.
The efficient and thoroughly modern floor plan makes the absolute most of the 1,859 square feet. There is plenty of storage in this home-closet organizers in every closet, storage in the garage, and hall
cabinets, the builder really did think of everything.
There’s even a downstairs office that could serve as a 4th bedroom should the need arise. The result is a home that feels bigger than the square footage and is perfectly suited to a modern lifestyle.
With stunning curb appeal, and professionally landscaped and lit front yard, this is a hidden gem in one of Windemere’s coziest neighborhoods. Not only is this home close to the award winning Dougherty Valley High School – a 2015 California “Gold Ribbon” award recipient, but it is also across the street from the charming Fire Truck Park.
The front door opens up to a formal entrance with stunning elegant marble floors, while the open floor plan of the living room, dining area and kitchen means there will be no shortage of dinner parties hosted at your new home. , the high end touches continue with designer iron balusters that add a sense of elegance to the upstairs railing. A self-contained laundry room with its own storage space is also on the second floor and it is conveniently located far away from the rooms most commonly used for entertaining.
On the second floor,The master suite is an oasis of windows letting in lots of natural light and the kind of happiness that only comes with having a walk-in closet the size of an extra bedroom. There is even a professionally installed closet organizer to keep the shoe collection happy.
The master bathroom is tastefully and elegantly designed with plenty of luxurious touches. A huge soaking tub and marble tiled shower stall, His and Hers vanity, separate water closet and windows with adjustable shutters provide the correct amount of privacy for any situation.
The patio is pretty much perfect. With an outdoor kitchen island complete with granite slab counters, stainless steel gas barbecue and sink, along with a built-in bench and retractable awning, this space is everything you need to host your next neighborhood barbecue.
2069 Arlington Way in Windemere San Ramon is everything you’ve ever hoped for, and nothing you don’t need. This efficient and thoroughly modern home is an easy-living oasis.
Give Rama Mehra a call today at (925) 415-0835 to schedule a private tour of your new home. Rama is a Top San Ramon Realtor, selling San Ramon real estate since 2004
Want to know about the housing reports for Windemere in San Ramon? Here is the latest Windemere housing report
The home features:
– 3 bedrooms plus a downstairs office/den (possible 4th bedroom)
– 2.5 baths
– Corner lot facing Fire Truck Park
– Brookfield Homes – Saville One floorplan
– Formal foyer with Crema Marfil Elegance marble floors
– gas precast fireplace in living room
– 2 car garage with plenty of built-in storage
– 8-foot tall raised-panel entry doors with antique pewter finish and Schlage handleset
– Millstone Eco hardwood floors in Cinnamon in studio
– Carmargo limestone floors and shower in master bath
– Oversized oval tub, separate enclosed shower and frameless glass door in master bath
– Golden Gate Quartzite floor in second Jack-and-Jill bath and laundry room
– Upstairs laundry room
– Uba Tuba granite kitchen countertops will bullnose edge
– Ankara Limestone in kitchen backsplash
– Crema Marfil Elegance marble countertop in master bath
– Pedestal sink in powder room
– Crown molding throughout the home
– Pull-out drawers under cooktop and kitchen island
– Mirrored closet doors, and professionally installed built-in organizers in each bedroom
– Recessed lighting with dimmers in foyer, living, dining, and upstairs hallway
– Moen brushed nickel fixtures in kitchen and all bathrooms
– Beech dark chocolate finish cabinets throughout the home
– Designer iron balusters on upstairs railing
– Professionally landscaped front yard and patio with sprinklers and lighting
– Patio with built-in Turbo STS Barbecue Galore, sink, granite counter island, built-in bench and Markilux retractable awning
– High-efficiency tankless water heater
– Walk-in closet in master and one other bedroom
– Energy efficient vinyl windows with dual “Low-E” glazing