San Ramon CA Real Estate Report for Detached homes ,for the month of June, market activity summary shows:
- Inventory: 70 units were listed for sale as of the last day of June – approximately 1 month of inventory and as of date there are only 70 single family homes available for sale. Clearly indicating low inventory of single family homes
- Sales Activity: 89 single-family detached units were sold during June and 58 homes in July as of today.
- Median Sales Price for San Ramon CA Single family homes: $1,149,900 during June
- Days on market ( DOM) year to date is approximately 21 days
- Average Sales price was 100.73% of the average list price in June
This one year snapshot shows the highs and lows of the San Ramon real estate market. In 2016, we saw a slow market which was probably caused due to the uncertainty in the markets due to elections. The sales took off at the beginning of this year and have been on an upward swing.
All the active, pending and sold inventory for single family homes in San Ramon took a substantial dip in the last quarter of 2016 and soon after the new administration came in, the stock market and housing market started to rise. The activity surpassed that from 2016 and in June 2017 the pending sales have gone down because of low inventory of homes available for sale.
If you are looking to buy a single family home in San Ramon or its surrounding areas, call our team at 925.415.0835 for a full consultation. We will provide you with a detailed analysis of San Ramon CA real estate market trends, demographics, schools in San Ramon, traffic, employers in San Ramon and much more !