The 65th Annual Sausalito Art Festival – September 2-4, 2017
Labor Day Weekend
September 2 – 4, 2017
Marinship Park, Sausalito, CA
Saturday and Sunday 10:00am to 7:00pm
Monday 10:00am to 5:00pm
The Sausalito Art Festival is the top-rated event of its kind and the perfect way to celebrate your Labor Day Weekend. Meet over 260 artists, and have the opportunity to purchase one-of-a-kind paintings, drawings, ceramics, sculpture, jewelry and more.
Enjoy non-stop musical entertainment from top headliners on three stages, gourmet delights, and fine wines and champagne.
The festival is located along the beautiful Sausalito Waterfront.
General Admission ticket includes one-day entry into the Festival and all Entertainment. Food, Beverages, and Parking are not included in the ticket price.
Children 12 & under are FREE. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds, no exchanges.
The 65th Annual Sausalito Art Festival – September 2-4, 2017 MUSIC LINE UP
There’s a lot to enjoy at the Sausalito Art Festival, but one of the most anticipated features are the artists on the two performance stages at the festival. We have had the pleasure of hosting legend after legend on the Stella Artois main stage and this year is no different.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND
12:00-1:00pm: Tainted Love
1:45-2:45pm: The Tubes
3:30-4:45pm: The Fixx
5:30-6:30pm: Pablo Cruise
11:00-12:30pm: Sony Holland
1:00-3:00pm: The Patsychords
3:30-5:30pm: Dave Haskell Trio
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD
12:00-1:00pm: Boys Of Summer
1:45-2:45pm: The Purple Ones
11:00-12:30pm: Laurel Trio
1:00-3:00pm: Foxes In The Henhouse
3:30-5:30pm: Rusty Strings Express
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH
12:00-1:10pm: Pat Travers Band
1:40-2:50pm: Atlanta Rhythm Section
11:00-12:30pm: Romanza (classical)
1:00-2:30pm: Bob Culbertson (jazz)
3:00-5:00pm: Charged Particles (jazz)
- Each ticket is valid for admittance to one day of the festival. Separate tickets must be purchased to attend multiple days.
- Smoking is not permitted inside of the festival grounds.
- Bicycles cannot be ridden or walked within the site—please use the free valet parking. Riding skateboards or using roller blades or roller shoes on site is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed on the Festival grounds unless they are registered service animals.
- All bags and packages are subject to search. The Sausalito Art Festival reserves the right to decline admittance to anyone who violates the policies established for public safety.
- Backpacks and large purses and bags will not be permitted. We do not offer bag storage.
- No photos or video of artwork without booth attendant’s permission.
- Alcoholic beverages are sold within the Festival Grounds. A valid Driver’s License is required to purchase beverages. Beverages include Champagne, wines, beers, and margaritas, as well as cocktails at the lounges. Regulations require that alcoholic beverages purchased at the event remain on-site. Art Festival security will request disposal of beverages prior to exiting the grounds.